Solar installation, maintenance and repair in Peoria, Arizona
Look no further than Cool Blew Electric & Solar when it comes to solar installation, maintenance and repair in Peoria, Arizona. With nearly 300 sunny days each year in Peoria, having Cool Blew Electric & Solar as your local solar provider is the way to reduce your reliance on utility electricity, decrease your environmental footprint, save money and harness the power of the sun.
More Than Fair-Weather Friends in the Solar Business
Not all solar providers are created equal. In fact, some are simply out there to make a quick buck on products they know little about or services they can’t deliver. In contrast, our team of solar experts specializes in delivering seamless, quality service and products throughout Peoria and beyond that you can count on. We take the time to understand your needs and goals, offer understandable advice, provide a straightforward quote and get the job done right the first time. We also show up on time for all scheduled service calls. In other words, when you choose Cool Blew Electric & Solar as your Peoria solar provider, you gain the confidence of working with the best.
We can handle all your solar needs, including:
- Solar installation – Fixed, adjustable and tracking mounts for both residential and commercial buildings.
- Solar repairs – Broken glass panels, cracked panels and loose connections.
- Solar maintenance – Inspection for dirt and debris and maintenance cleaning for existing solar system.
Life in Sunny Peoria, Arizona
Peoria, AZ has a population of 158,677 and is the 149th largest city in the United States. The population density is 903 per square mile which is 1471% higher than the Arizona average and 897% higher than the national average. The median age in Peoria is 39. Of the population, 58% of the population over 15 years of age are married, 85% speak English and 10% speak Spanish. 40% of Peoria residents were born in Arizona, 50% were born out of state, and 10% were born outside of the United States.
Did You Know?
While Peoria is one of many cities that make up the greater Phoenix area, it has some interesting and unique facts that make it a special place to call home.
- Peoria got its name in the late 1800s from settlers who moved from Peoria, Illinois.
- The Seattle Mariners and San Diego Padres share the Peoria Sports Complex for spring training games in March.
- Peoria was listed in Money Magazine’s Top 100 Places to Live.
- Peoria is the sixth largest city in Arizona for land area and the ninth largest for population.
- Incorporated in 1954, Peoria has steadily grown from a farming community.
Why Solar Makes Sense for Your Peoria Home
Every year, more homeowners consider making the switch to solar. With innovations in solar technology and valuable financial incentives, solar is an option that every homeowner should consider. Whether you have a new or existing home, there are significant benefits to gain. These include:
- Financial savings – Here in Arizona, solar panels can enable you to save thousands of dollars on your energy bills. Excess energy is fed back into the power grid, so you may even receive a credit from your local electricity provider.
- Environmentally Friendly – Simply put, solar energy is among the cleanest, safest sources of energy available, resulting in little to no pollution.
- Sustainable – The sun, unlike other sources of energy, is not a finite natural resource (like coal or oil). In other words, there’s no risk of price hikes.
- Better Technology – Today’s solar panels are more efficient and durable than ever. They collect more sunlight and create more energy with little or no maintenance. The size of panels is also decreasing, making them possible for a greater number of homes.
- Incentives – There are many programs available for Peoria, AZ homeowners to help reduce the upfront costs of shifting to solar. Cool Blew Electric & Solar is the Peoria solar provider that can help ensure you get all available sources of savings.
Are Solar Panels Right for Your Peoria Home?
With advances in solar panel technology, more homeowners than ever can reap the benefits of drawing energy from the sun. Ideal homes, like most ranch-style houses, have sufficient, open roof space for solar panels, not broken up by gables or dormers. It’s also important that there is an unobstructed view of the sun for most of the day. Roofs covered by large trees sometimes can’t receive enough light to generate sufficient power for a home.
Like with many large home-improvement projects, city permits are required for installing solar panels. This may include a building inspection and confirmation that you live in an area that can connect solar panels to the lower power grid. At Cool Blew Electric & Solar, we’re here to help you with all that’s required.
Find Out If Solar Is Right for You
With advances in solar technology and lower costs than ever before, now is the time to seriously consider solar energy for your home. Call Cool Blew Electric & Solar today for a free quote or estimate. We’re happy to answer your questions and to provide more information on how solar can help you save money while benefiting the environment. Why wait another day? Call today to speak to a solar specialist at 623-234-2836.